We believe we are different. At least that’s what our customers tell us. We understand what a customer goes through when their home is damaged by water or fire. It’s always a shock, and never convenient. With all the emotion of having your home or building damaged we put ourselves in your shoes to be compassionate about the situation. We ask lots of questions, what your needs are, and find out what really matters. The truth is you can call many of our competitors and get the same quality of work. But what you won’t get is the caring and understanding that our team provides to make sure that we address what is important to you. You hire us because you trust us, that means we must value your choice and understand that to keep that trust we must communicate with you throughout the complete process.
Our slogan is “Our focus is on You”. We have built such a personal experience through our service that we have continued to serve some of our clients that used us originally back in 1999. The construction industry is known for poor communication, frustration on expectations not being met and having people in your home that you wouldn’t look at if you were to pass them by on the street. Knowing this we have come to understand the needs and wants of a customer and we continue to learn. Here are some of the things that separate us from everybody else.
- We’ve been there, our first fire damage was the owner’s house. Brandon knows what it’s like to live in a house while construction is going on with terrible odors. Brandon has even had four water damages at his current home also (which happens when you have 4 kids).
- We communicate, our staff is trained and evaluated on our communication with our customers.
- Your personal belongings demand respect. When we are moving, packing, or handling your personal items we understand that they are valuable to you. We handle everything that we do with care and focused attention on making sure that our people care for your belongings as you do.
- Call a Day- we call all our clients at least once a day, prior to arriving at their home so they recognize who is coming and when they are arriving. Our project managers call our clients everyday to let them know what’s been done that day and what the next step is and who it is.
- As Disaster Response Team has employees and subcontractors you will also see the owner on the jobsite occasionally, especially if there is an emergency and everyone else is busy the owner hops in one of the emergency response vehicles and gets to the jobsite quickly. We believe is quick response when people need us.
- Fast response. There will be problems on a job every once in awhile. It’s part of the process of what we do that something will go wrong or need to be addressed immediately. That’s why if one of our customers calls in with a complaint or a problem, they automatically get our attention. We want it addressed that day and the quicker the better.
- We work for you. Many contractors who work on the insurance companies provider programs have to comply by what the insurance adjuster tells them to do. Cutting corners will help cut costs and if the contractor get’s asked by the insurance company to do it, they have to, the insurance company is who they work for. Not us, we work for you. We handle every project just as if it was our mothers house. Our mother wouldn’t allow us to cut corners so we won’t on your project either.
- We are locally owned. Did you know Idaho statistics are that for every dollar spent here with a local company that $0.42 stays here when you use a franchise or corporate company that only $0.14 stays here. We are local, we are your neighbor and we employ people that are here part of this community.
- We are always open. 24 hour service that is 365 days a year, you can always reach us.
- This is all we do. Other companies are builders, remodelers, laid off from other companies, handyman, carpet cleaners, and other family members we see working on projects that try to what we do don’t typically understand all the steps to a process. We have been performing restoration services since 1999, our employees are trained and certified. We want to get it right the first time. I’m sure you can find somebody you know that got mold from trying to do a water damage another way or a smoke odor from a fire project that was all finished. We have seen it all, that’s why we believe in hiring specialists for the right project.
- Documentation is provided for your project. When we say it’s dry we have the proper readings to prove it is. It may look or feel dry but unless you have accurate moisture detection equipment then you don’t really know.
- Referrals is how we survive. We rely upon doing things right, making our customers happy so that they will refer us to their friends and family. Without your referrals we won’t exist.
- We have served generations. Some families that have three generations have used us for each generation on their homes. Our people are likeable and trustworthy. Each person that we employ is randomly drug tested and background checked. We want you to feel safe with us in your home or building.
- Most of all we enjoy what we do. Our pride will show in how much we care for the service we provide. Service that is about the customer is rarely seen everyday, which is why we practice each day to serve each client to have the best service experience possible.