UltraClean uses a number of techniques to restore your smoke and fire damaged belongings. Our cleaning techniques are gentle enough to clean your fine fabrics or paintings and we use ultrasonic cleaning on small intricate pieces such as jewelry or electronics.
In certain cases we need to relocate the items after taking inventory of each item, to prevent further damage from the element or for more effective cleaning. Moving the items to our climate controlled environment allows us to properly store, clean and restore items to a pre loss condition. UltraClean maintains a photo inventory for all contents for the homeowner and the insurance company.
- Consider the structural integrity of the building before entering
- Ventilate smoke smell to reduce odor
- Remove plants from smoke damaged environment and wash leaves and branches
- Call a professional within 24 hours to prevent secondary damage
- Allow children or pets access to seriously damaged areas
- Walk on heat or smoke damaged areas
- Sit on or clean fabric furniture
- Handle fabric furniture, drapes or other soft goods without gloves
- Consume any food items subjected to high heat during the fire